Science Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced science curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Having obtained a set of scientific skills.
- Expressing an interest and enthusiasm for science through an enquiring mind.
- Articulating and communicating scientific ideas effectively.
- Relating science to their everyday lives and
- Theoretically confident with an acquired knowledge of scientific concepts.
Click here for - Science Curriculum River Map
Click here for - Science Subject on a Page
Click here for - Science Skills Progression
Click here for - Science National Curriculum