RE Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced RE curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Happy to enquire, investigate and interpret within religions and beliefs.
- Expressing their views and opinions sensitively in relation to Christianity and other faiths.
- Articulating religious and philosophical terminology.
- Reflecting deeply in the light of learning.
- Threading spirituality through everything that they do in their future endeavours.
As a church school we believe RE underpins the whole curriculum by developing a child's moral and spiritual being. We aim to challenge and support all pupils and offer a variety of approaches and engaging activities in order to motivate and encourage learning.
Click here for - RE Curriculum River Map
Click here fir - RE Subject on a Page
Click here for - RE Skills Progression