Chirton Pips Pre School
We believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life to help reach their full potential. A child's experience in the early years has a major impact on their future life chances. We aim to provide a secure, safe, happy, stimulating environment to help the make the most of their abilities. To help us do this we work from the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), where the aim is to help young children achieve the Early Learning Goals.
Our Aim is:
- To enable children to be lifelong learners. To have the confidence, ability, resiliance and the independence to go onto bigger and better things.
- To help initiate an interest in learning and discovery
- To help the preschooler develop a strong feeling of self-worth
- To help the preschooler interact with a peer group
- To help the preschooler attain self-control and self-responsibility
- To help the preschooler stimulate his creativity and imagination.
We have three levels of Risk Assessment in place - annual, weekly and daily.
We record every child's progress through regular observation.
Address: Chirton Pips Pre School, The Street, Chirton, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 3QS
Pre School Ofsted Inspection Report