PE Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced PE curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Having an appreciation of the importance of being healthy and the role that sport and fitness plays in achieving this.
- Enthusiastic to try new sports and activities.
- Articulating the strengths of themselves and others sensitively while recognising how they can develop and improve.
- Ready to embrace new challenges by applying key skills of agility, balance and coordination
- Trusting others as part of a team to achieve a common goal; recognising that groups are stronger together than apart.
Click here for - PE River Map
Click here for - PE Subject on a Page
Click here for - PE Skills Progression
Click here for - PE Rolling Programme
Click here for - PE National Curriculum