Chirton School Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Having flourished and enjoyed their learning journey.
- Excited to apply knowledge & independence to the next phase of their lives.
- As confident citizens with a love and respect for themselves, others and the environment.
- Ready and prepared for the contemporary world.
- Talented, successful and well challenged.
Please click on 'Our Curriculum' above for more details about our curriculum. Please click on curriculum subjects to the right of this page for further information.