Music Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced music curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Having the language to express their own thoughts about musical compositions.
- Enthusiastically and confidently participating in singing or musical performances.
- Appreciating music created by others and culturally diverse music.
- Recognising that music is intended to be performed and articulating their own thoughts about others performances
- Taking pride in music that they have created and recording their compositions using musical notation so that they can be shared and performed with others.
Click here for - Music Two Year River Map
Click here for - Music Skills Progression
Click here for - Music Subject on a Page
Click here for - Music National Curriculum