Geography Curriculum Intent
The intent of our carefully sequenced geography curriculum is for children to move on from Chirton:
- Having a knowledge of the world that is inspired by curiosity and fascination with their everyday life
- Encouraged to embrace any new experiences to discover the world
- Able to use a range of geographical and fieldwork techniques effectively
- Recalling key knowledge about oceans, continents and countries.
- Thoughtfully considering their place in the wider world and the impact that they can have on it.
Click here for - Geography Curriculum River Map
Click here for - Geography Subject on a Page
Click here for - Geography Skills Progression
Click here for - Geography National Curriculum